Essentially, Medical Communications often shortened as 'Med Comms' is about the communication of medical and scientific data and information to different audiences (such as doctors, nurses, pharmacists, hospital staff and even patients) in a variety of formats. These include posters, slide decks, manuscripts, abstracts, presentations, advisory boards and more.
We recruit for Medical Writers (all levels) and Medical Director (all levels).
End to end recruitment service. Providing consultancy services to med comms agencies in the market, from offering support with hiring across all levels, to providing market insight and knowledge to clients.
From a candidate perspective, we offer support with their job search, career advice, market knowledge and more. We provide multiple option to people looking to move into a new role whilst giving my insight into salary expectations, understanding each individual's area of expertise and identifying companies that focus in those areas. We then provide full support through the interview process, offering support, advice and insight at each step of the process.
The potential impact of your work can make it an incredibly rewarding career, on multiple levels:
- There's a good work/ life balance with most roles being remote-based at the moment.
- There's a clear path for career progression.
- It's a rapidly growing industry with more agencies moving into the sector constantly.
- Medical Writer
- Senior Medical Writer
- Principal Medical Writer
- Associate Medical/ Scientific Director
- Medical/ Scientific Director
- Senior Medical/ Scientific Director
- Director of Scientific Strategy
- VP Scientific Services
Chesham and Villages Community Board 30K - 40K competitive Permanent