UX Designer – Biotech (Barcelona)
A great opportunity is available for a talented UX Designer to join a growing Biotechnology company, based in Barcelona! Working as part of a growing team of Developers and Scientists, you’ll be expected to combine your User Experience Design, to create consistent UX across the web front end and client side applications!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a UX Designer who is looking to progress their career within a small, innovative team of people who are extremely passionate about their project and driven to succeed.
Responsibilities of the successful UX Designer
– Responsible for the design process (research, concept, design, and prototyping)
– Create clear and consistent UX and visual design guidelines
– Create UX and visual designs for the web front-end of the platform, and client-side applications
– Work very closely with the developers providing prototypes and detailed mock-ups
– Ensure compliance with design, brand, and/or legal requirements
– Multiple years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or
similar UX-related role
– Independent delivery of UX solutions of large scope and complexity
– High proficiency in web technologies including HTML, CSS, and JS, capable of
producing html prototypes
– High proficiency in digital imaging tools and applications (photo and video)
Advanced English skills (Oral and written)
This is a great opportunity to join a start-up company who are providing solutions to real world issues in Neuroimaging. They can offer a competitive salary, package and the opportunity to develop your skills within a fantastic work environment!
If you’re interested or would like some more info, then get in touch with Jack Lacy via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121,616,3467
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: UXBAC_1550853199
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Biotech
Job Specialism: IT Engineering
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy