Paramount Recruitment is recruiting for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to our their highly successful team based in the centre of Birmingham. We offer a unique opportunity in the West Midlands to work in the highly professional industries of Pharmaceuticals, Life Science and Medical Devices working with candidates and clients throughout Europe and the US.
Recruitment is a challenging career and will test your ability to build relationships and become trusted advisor to both candidates and clients in a highly competitive market. The recruitment industry is changing and consultants need to be experts in their field and understand the market conditions to be able to advise and consult with clients and candidates to find solutions in a candidate short market.
Your role will be to manage and develop key clients and candidates providing them with quality and effective recruitment solutions whilst building a long term partnership. We provide our consultants with a multitude of technology and resources to attract and find the best possible candidates for our clients in the market.
The traits we look for in our consultants are entrepreneurial, articulate, dedicated, sales driven, ethical, resilient, outgoing, respectful, great communicator, accountable, enthusiastic, motivated, disciplined, tenacious, self-starter, confident, likeable, successful, team player, honest and hard-working.
Irrespective of your current profession or educational status, if you believe you display the character traits above, then Paramount Recruitment has a great Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you.
Ideally you will have the following:
– Proven Sales record – minimum of 12 months telesales experience with a clear passion to work in the recruitment industry.
– Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
– IT Skills including good understanding of social media, Microsoft Office and the ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly.
– Proven experience in over achieving targets and accountability for creating profit.
– Educated to ‘A’ or NVQ Level
We offer a competitive Salary and OTE of £25- £30k Uncapped in the first year
We also offer:
– Company Pension Scheme
– Flexible benefits package .
– Structured career progression with clear fast-track promotion targets.
– One of the best commission schemes in Birmingham
– A fun and friendly working environment
– Rewards and Incentives such as: flexi-time, duvet days, bonuses, Michelin Star restaurants, extra holidays, perk box, team building activities, European Breaks, and many more.
Commutable from Coventry, Solihull, Redditch, Worcester, Kidderminster, Wolverhampton, Stourbeidge, Walsall, Lichfield, Cannock
You can apply for the position in a variety of ways such as:
Send in your CV or a Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR send us a Facebook message https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paramount-Recruitment-Careers/280403298787651?ref=hl
You can also apply via Linked with your Linked in Profile http://www.linkedin.com/company/paramount-recruitment/careers
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: Km/trc_1549464285
Broadcast As: 190
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Jobs at Paramount
Job Specialism: Sales
Recruitment Consultant: Kerry McDaid