Software Engineer (Oxford)
A new opportunity has just become available for a talented Software Engineer to join a fantastic company who are providing real world software solutions for the Medical Device sector. Using your programming skills in C++, you will be expected to help build innovative visualisation applications which will be used to help the detection of diseases in MRI data!
Responsibilities for successful Software Engineer:
– Build/maintain high quality application which will be used to process and visualise MRI data. (Meeting user and regulatory requirements)
– Test, develop and document the product to medical device standards
– Strong programming experience in C++
– Ability to develop software to a high standard in an agile environment
– Understand testing techniques for producing robust/scalable software
– Desire to write simple and elegant code with an acute attention to detail.
– Experience in cloud resources, ideally AWS
– Commercial Python experience
– Knowledge or experience with GUI Implementation
On offer is a unique opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a growing start-up company, providing real world solutions in the field of Cancer/Disease detection. You can expect a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package and be given the opportunity to work with the latest tools/technologies in the industry.
If you are interested or would like some more information, then please don’t hesitate to contact Jack Lacy via, email@example.com or call 0121,616,3467.
C++, C++ Software Developer, C++ Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineering, Software Development, Medical, Medical Devices, Biotech, Biotechnology, Imaging, MRI, GUI, AWS, Python, DICOM, Oxford, Science, Science IT Jobs, Software Jobs, Jobs in Science, Biotech jobs, Life Science, Oxfordshire, Milton Keynes, Hertfordshire, Swindon, Gloucester, Northampton, Coventry, Medical Device Software Engineer.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: OXCSWD_1536652356
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Med Devices
Job Specialism: IT Engineering
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy