Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
A new job opportunity is now available for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join a rapidly growing Biotech company, using Machine Learning techniques to advance drug discovery. Using your strong programming background, the successful Senior Software Engineer will be expected to gather requirements, design systems and produce quality code, all in close collaboration with your colleagues.
Responsibilities of the successful Senior Software Engineer:
– Gather requirements, design systems, plan and estimate implementation
work, and produce quality code – working in close collaboration with colleagues.
– Work in productive partnerships with data scientists, statisticians, and
– Continually strive to master new technologies and techniques,
and always aim to choose the right tool for the task at hand.
– Critical thinking skills, familiarity with basic statistics, and attention to detail.
– Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex ideas to an audience with a range of technical backgrounds.
– Substantial experience producing useful software collaboratively and in partnership with users.
– A proven track record of using good software development practices (e.g. distributed source code
management, code review, testing, pair programming) to facilitate collaborative work.
Some experience with DevOps practices (e.g. continuous integration, continuous testing, release automation, infrastructure as code, applications monitoring).
The successful Senior Software Engineer can expect a very competitive salary/benefits package, private healthcare, shares and the unique opportunity to work in an environment which combines cutting edge science with commercial delivery!
If you’re interested in this position or would like some more information, then please don’t hesitate to contact Jack Lacy via, email@example.com or call: 0121,616,3467 for a confidential conversation.
Software, Software Engineer, Developer, Software Developer, Senior, Senior Software Engineer, Engineering, IT, Software Development, Software Engineering, Senior Programmer, Data Science, Machine Learning, AI, TDD, Artificial Intelligence, Genomics, Genetics, Drug Discovery, Job, Jobs in IT, Software Developer Job, Scientific Jobs, Genomic Jobs, Bioinformatics, Bioinformatics Jobs, Software Development Jobs, Software Engineer Jobs, Careers, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: GENPYTHCB_1547049637
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy