Excellent opportunity for a Senior Medical Writer to join an independent, growing healthcare communications agency in Hertfordshire. Although full-time is preferred, they are happy to consider applications from Senior Medical Writers requiring flexibility including part-time hours.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing agency which works with a range of Global and European Pharmaceutical and Scientific organisations to provide innovative and tailored communication programmes.
As the Senior Medical Writer, you will be:
– responsible for leading the writing and development of a wide range of materials aimed at diverse audiences and across a wide range of therapy areas.
– collaborating closely with the Creative/ Design and Client Services Team.
– proactively manage and monitor your own workload and that of more junior writers assigned to the same projects.
– reviewing and be accountable for work by other writers assigned to the same projects
– providing effective briefs to peers in editorial and studio teams and to freelancers
– monitoring work through studio, providing constructive feedback on design concepts, layout, content and branding.
– highlighting new/ repeat business opportunities to client services, as well as attending and present at client meetings if required.
To apply you should have previous medical writing experience gained within a healthcare communications agency, pharmaceutical company or relevant organisation. You will have good understanding of industry guidelines, excellent interpersonal skills and experience writing for a broad range of projects. Medical Writers ready for a step-up are also encouraged to apply.
In return, you will be offered a highly competitive starting salary and benefits package. This is a great opportunity to further your career within a friendly and supportive environment, with the chance to work on lots of interesting projects.
Commutable from: London King’s Cross, London St. Pancreas, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Finsbury Park, Enfield, North London, Herts, Cambridge, Watford, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Bedfordshire, Harlow, Hemel Hampstead.
Keywords: Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer, Medical Writing, Scientific Writer, Science Writer, Scientific Specialist, Medical Affairs, Pharmaceutical, Medical Communications, Hertfordshire, Medical Education, Healthcare Communications, Cambridgeshire.
Job Reference: JG/ SMW- HTS_1583325060
Broadcast As: 542
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Healthcare Communications
Job Specialism: Medical Writing
Recruitment Consultant: Jessica Guyon