Senior Health Economist – London
Paramount recruitment is currently working with a leading healthcare consultancy whose purpose is to improve patients’ lives by informing healthcare decisions. They are looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Health Economist to join there fast-paced and expanding team based in their London office.
* Act as Senior Technical Lead for health economics and other projects.
* Designing and developing economic models (both cost-effectiveness and budget impact
* Understanding of systematic reviews and meta-analyses
* Designing and conducting statistical analyses on large observational datasets
* Providing advanced technical support to the project team and clients, in statistical and
economic modelling methods
* Liaising with key opinion leaders and technical advisory boards
* Line managing and mentoring the HEOR team
* Managing new business development in identifying opportunities for HEOR projects
* Managing relationships with new and existing clients
* Experience in building, reviewing and appraising economic models
* Ability to demonstrate relevant research and technical skills
* Excellent analytical and writing skills
* Five years’ industry experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic for Applications
If you are interested in this position, we would love to hear from you. There will be an excellent salary on offer for the position along with performance related-rewards, health insurance, pension and on-site gym membership.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Alex Carstairs on 44 7733 898 036 / 44 121 616 3479 or email me at email@example.com for more information on this role, or any other Health Economic or Market Access roles across the UK and Europe.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: 05/A_1532622384
Broadcast As: 2733
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary per: Annum
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Pharmaceutical
Recruitment Consultant: Alex Carstairs