Quality Specialist x 2 required by global pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire to join their team on a 6-month contract.
As a Quality Specialist you will be responsible for implementing a controlled document strategy for all relevant regulatory compliance standards and processes related to clinical development and safety/pharmacovigilance.
Some of your primary responsibilities will include:
* Supports establishment of GxP Global Procedural Documents throughout all of the Roche development related organizational enterprises to ensure a consistent GxP process landscape for standards and processes and procedures related to clinical development and safety/pharmacovigilance which meet internal and external standards of regulatory compliance, as well as industry best practices and interpretations.
* Builds and maintains strong relationships with key business stakeholders
* Collaborates with a network of subject matter experts (SMEs) across the functional areas, supporting the Global Procedural Documents development.
The company is looking for someone who has:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in scientific or quality-related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
* Pharmaceutical experience- preferably in pharmaceutical development and working in a GxP regulated area
* Demonstrated knowledge of GCP and/or GVP regulatory requirements, as well as analytical, organizational and planning skills
* Broad understanding of global expectations of Regulatory Authorities in the area of pharmaceutical development
If you feel that this role sounds of interst and are interested in working for an exciting and innovative organisation, then please send your CV to arrange an initial conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Reference: KM/qs_1599560191
Broadcast As: 190
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Contract
Job Industry: Pharmaceutical
Job Specialism: Quality Assurance
Recruitment Consultant: Kerry McDaid