Project Manager – Medical Communications
A leading healthcare communications agency with a global client base, is looking for experienced med comms project / account managers to lead and drive outstanding projects for clients and work from offices in Surrey or London.
As Project manager you will play an integral role in delivering exceptional quality work to
clients. The role involves:
* Leading and taking responsibility for your own projects, sometimes leading project
teams and sometimes as a part of a larger account team
* Project management of a diverse range of medical communications projects
(including digital solutions, events, stakeholder engagement, consensus
programmes, research projects and training solutions) in a variety of therapy areas
* Producing quality projects that meet all client expectations – on time, on budget
and in line with industry compliance requirements
* Working closely with the client to understand their needs and build successful
* Quick assimilation of data and ability to develop the scientific content to convey a
* Understanding all the practicalities of a project to scope out, develop and create a
solution that really works and delivers exceptional results
* Mentoring junior members of the team
* Managing project finances
* Seeking out and capitalising on business growth opportunities
To be considered you’ll need a life science degree or higher and have worked in a medical communications agency. You’ll need excellent communication skills and superb time management and organisational skills.
There is a superb package on offer including a generous salary, private health insurance, pension, flexible working, bonuses 25 days holiday and more!
To find out more please submit your CV online or contact Richard Maxwell at Paramount Recruitment!
Job Reference: PMMC426_1583944880
Broadcast As: 30032
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary From: 30000
Salary To: 40000
Salary per: Annum
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Healthcare Communications
Job Specialism: Medical Communications
Recruitment Consultant: Richard Maxwell