Experienced Change Project Manager is required by a global Pharmaceutical organisation based in Welwyn Garden City for their Regulatory division for a 12 month contract. The position offers working.
In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation of business process change brought about by changes in UK and global regulations. You will be working on large global agile projects and be responsible for strategy development, implementation and innovation.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a change project manager to take a strategic and visionary role and drive change within the organisation. You will need to have strong influencing skills and stakeholder management experience. You will also be responsible for facilitating agile project workshops, ensuring that complex ideas and initiatives are translated into actions.
Candidates will have:
– at least 7 years project management experience some of which must have been within a pharma environment. Regulatory experience and knowledge would be beneficial.
– BSc within a scientific discipline
– Extensive experience of managing and implementing change in a complex global organisation – Lean/Six Sigma would be advantageous.
– Strong leadership and influencing skills
– Ability to manage and prioritise multiple
This role can be home based with travel to Welwyn Garden City when required as well as some overseas travel.
If this role sounds of interest, then please submit your CV to arrange a telephone conversation.
Job Reference: Km/sipm_1578677444
Broadcast As: 190
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary From: 38
Salary To: 81
Salary per: Hourly
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Contract
Job Industry: Pharmaceutical
Job Specialism: Clinical Research
Recruitment Consultant: Kerry McDaid