Project Coordintor – IT Business Integrator required by major pharmaceutical organisation based in Basingstoke for a 12 month contract.
In this role you will be acting as the link between IT and the wider business ensuring that the IT projects drive and support the business particularly the sales and marketing function, ensuring business effectiveness and maximum efficiency. You will be looking for opportunities to improve IT processes to support business issues and needs aross IT, Infrastructure an Digital.
As a Project Coordinator you will have:
– at least 3 years IT project management experience in an AGILE environment across cross functional teams
– experience of project execution and project delivery within pharmaceuticals
– excellent relationship building and networking skills
– superb business knowledge and acumen particularly sales and marketing
The following technical skills are required:
– knowledge of micro-services e.g. Contentful, Heroku and Force.com
– web services
– web data and data analytics
This is an exciting role, making a real difference within a major organisation which is a fantastic company to work for. If you would like to be considered for this role, please send through an up-to-date CV to organise an initial telephone conversation.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: Km/ITBI_1542284029
Broadcast As: 190
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary From: 31
Salary To: 38
Salary per: Hourly
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Contract
Job Industry: Pharmaceutical
Job Specialism: IT Engineering
Recruitment Consultant: Kerry McDaid