Procurement Manager required by global pharmaceutical organisation based in Hertfordshire for a 6 month contract. In this role you will be working alongside Category Managers in the People and Culture team, strategizing, developing and supporting new procurement initiatives relating to Contingent Labour, HR and Recruitment Services.
This role is an exciting position working with colleagues across the world, implementing complex procurement initiatives with global reach. You will be responsible for developing Procurement strategy relating to Contingent Labour, HR and Recruitment Services, taking responsibility for creating buy-in from key stakeholders across the business. You will also look at spend trends and ways of making the function operate more effectively and efficiently, whilst ensuring that procurement targets and metrics are delivered.
To be suitable for this role, you should have:
– University degree in business, HR, Procurement or Supply Chain Management
– at least 5 years experience of working in Procurement
– Contingent Workforce experience is essential (MSP, Staffing Agency, knowledge of VMS technology swould be ideal)
– Excellent communication skills in particular influencing and negotiating.
– Ability to be self-driven, work independently in an agile manner.
– Experience of managing SAP Fieldglass as a supplier would be of great benefit.
– Professional purchasing qualifications (e.g CIPS, ISM)
If you think that this role sounds interesting and would like to work on exciting projects within a fast moving environment, then please send us your CV and we can call to arrange a telephone conversation.
Job Reference: Km/pmhc_1602580911
Broadcast As: 190
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary From: 56
Salary To: 69
Salary per: Hourly
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Contract
Job Industry: Pharmaceutical
Job Specialism: Clinical Research
Recruitment Consultant: Kerry McDaid