An ambitious Principal Medical Writer is required for a growing, independent medical communications agency in Hertfordshire. The agency are happy to consider applications from Principal Medical Writers looking for full-time or part-time hours.
The company works with global and European pharmaceutical and scientific companies to offer services from strategic planning, medical education, learning and development, through to brand launch, tactical implementation and corporate communications.
– As Principal Medical Writer you lead the writing and development of a wide range of materials (digital, printed, video, web-based and PowerPoint) aimed at diverse audiences and across a variety of therapy areas and specialisms.
– You will provide support and guidance to other writers and manage and mentor more junior writers in your team.
– Ensure the production of clear, concise and accurate copy to the highest scientific and grammatical standards.
– Research and source relevant materials, analyse and interpret scientific data and structure appropriate deliverables.
– Develop and maintain relationships with clients in relation to project content.
– Highlight new/ repeat business opportunities to client services and attend and present at client meetings if required.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you should have significant medical writing across a broad range of projects and multiple therapy areas. You will have the ability to apply information on any therapy area with minimal guidance.
If successful, you will be offered a competitive starting salary, benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension scheme and paid overtime (if required). You will be welcomed into a friendly and supportive work environment, with the chance to work on lots of interesting projects
Keywords: Principal Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer, Editorial Team Leader, Medical Writing, Herts, Medical Communications, Hertfordshire, Cambridge, Healthcare Communications, Cambridgeshire, Pharmaceutical, Scientific Writer, Medical Writer.
Job Reference: JG- PMW- HTS_1582900694
Broadcast As: 542
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Healthcare Communications
Job Specialism: Medical Writing
Recruitment Consultant: Jessica Guyon