Medical Writer – Independent Medical Education
Superb chance to work in a small medical communications agency which produces independent medical education projects and has the backing of a global agency network!
In this company, Medical Writers work within teams to develop, drive and deliver high-quality, medical education projects for healthcare professionals, focusing on delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials. They build an understanding of the needs in their therapy area(s), to make strategic recommendations for future program topics, and innovative educational formats, for maximum impact.
Essential requirements are:
* A strong scientific background: an advanced degree (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD) in a medical, clinical, or associated scientific specialty (or relevant work experience in Pharma plus a bioscience degree at Masters level as a minimum)
* Medical writing or medical education/communications experience within an agency or pharma/biotech company, plus marketing knowledge – a strong plus!
* Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education materials
* Experience in medical affairs and/or marketing positions in the Pharma industry- a strong advantage!
* Strong project management and communication abilities
* Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
* Excellent computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This is a great chance to work on world leading medical education programs! You’ll have superb opportunities to develop and work in an environment where team work is really valued.
There is a superb package on offer with a highly competitive salary and impressive benefits.
To find out more and be considered, please contact Richard Maxwell at Paramount Recruitment today!
Job Reference: MWIME235_1600254059
Broadcast As: 30032
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary From: 4000
Salary To: 35000
Salary per: Annum
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Healthcare Communications
Recruitment Consultant: Richard Maxwell