Medical Writer – Client facing, global projects – London
An opportunity has arisen for a Medical Writer to join a fantastic healthcare communications agency based in London. The agency work with some of the world’s largest pharma and biotech companies on a global scale. It’s a really exciting time to be joining this agency as they are currently going through a period of growth, and they have just revamped their open plan office to incorporate more collaborative working. They are really supportive and provide excellent career development paths for Writers; allowing them to realise their professional aspirations. The team also enjoy lots of socials and charitable initiatives.
As a Medical Writer you will join the growing Content Team where you will have the chance to work on varied global projects and across a range of therapy areas; including immunology, oncology, neurology and cardiology. Writers are client facing so you will be embedded in client accounts and attend meetings, congress and events. The team cover materials such as presentations, digital work, sales &training guides and congress work. Other responsibilities will include:
* Integrating and presenting data from a variety of sources, and adapting this information according to the audience and client brief.
* Producing accurate, concise and increasingly insightful material across projects, and taking on board feedback received from editorial review.
* Identifying authors, faculty and clinical trial information in relevant therapeutic areas and researching therapeutic developments.
* Adapting writing and editing style for different audiences and for a range of print and digital media, including websites, apps, animations, medical images, events materials and slides.
* Contributing to team meetings and offering ideas to improve efficiency or quality to achieve team goals.
* Interacting with clients, key opinion leaders and external teams.
This role would suit an experienced Medical Writer who has previous agency experience (2-3 years), and someone who has worked across a range of therapy areas and content. You must be passionate about science and also hold a life sciences degree.
The company also offer flexible and home working, generous holiday allowance, private healthcare and bonus. For further information on this fantastic opportunity please contact myself, Lauren Gripton, at Paramount Recruitment, on email@example.com
Job Reference: Lg57567_1587566558
Broadcast As: 196
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary per: Annum
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Healthcare Communications
Recruitment Consultant: Lauren Gripton