IT Portfolio Project Manager required by major global pharmaceutical organisation based in Basingstoke, Hampshire for an initial 6 month contract. This role will be focused on managing projects, tasks and resources across global IT Infrastructure projects and programs.
Due to the nature and volume of projects currently being undertaken, projects need to constantly analysed to evaluate resource requirements in order to effectively deliver within the project budget and timelines. Team reporting and governance will also comprise a large part of this role.
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
– at least 5 years working in an IT environment within a global complex organisation.
– 3 years portfolio management experience
– 2 years working with modern application services and methodologies including Agile, DevOps and Developer experience
– 2 years project management experience
– demonstrable knowledge and experience of working in an Agile environment
This is a new and exciting position working on global IT Infrastructure projects at the forefront of technology. If this role sounds of interest and you have the relevant pharmaceutical background, then please send your CV to organise an initial telephone conversation.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: Km/ptopm_1547028467
Broadcast As: 190
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Contract
Job Industry: Pharmaceutical
Job Specialism: Senior Appointments
Recruitment Consultant: Kerry McDaid