IT Infrastructure Change Project Manager required by major global pharmaceutical organisation based in Maidenhead to work on major global infrastructure change projects. Candidates MUST have PHARMACEUTICAL experience to be considered for this position due to the compliance and regulatory element of the role.
You will be responsible for managing infrastructure change across a range of global projects. You will also be responsible for ensuring that change projects are executed to time and budget within the agreed SLA and to quality guidelines. As the change project lead you will be looking for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness including the management of change documentation.
You must have:
– a minimum of 5 years IT operations and compliance experience gained within the Pharma industry
– Excellent infrastructure change management experience in a global complex organization
– Full project life cycle experience including strong qualification, validation and testing knowledge
– Strong documentation and communication skills
– Previous experience working with external vendors and global off-shore resource teams
If you feel like this role fits your experience an you have at least 5 years recent experience in a pharma environment, then please submit your CV to organise an initial telephone conversation.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: Km/ICL_1549458495
Broadcast As: 190
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Contract
Job Industry: Pharmaceutical
Job Specialism: IT Engineering
Recruitment Consultant: Kerry McDaid