I am currently working with a top pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire who are looking for a ICF Global Document Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis.
This role will give you the opportunity to part of an objective, to curate ICF natural language that has been used across affiliates locally.
● Assist in the design, implementation, and execution of process that will enable complete collection of
ICF natural language content across designated regions/affiliates
● Regular review of effectiveness, quality and simplification of the collection process
● Build assessment criteria & requirements for collection and administration of collected materials
● Regular reporting through ongoing observation, monitoring and evaluation of progress. This includes
generating, tracking, and compiling performance reports for analysis
● Supports program lead, including QC and sanity-checking of collection process and documentation
created by affiliates
● Schedules and coordinates check-in meetings, workshops and global team meetings
● Tracks, manages and communicates action item status and completion with team
● Regularly consults with program lead, team, cross-functional partners and other stakeholders to
remain current with relevant business, project or other developments as well as keep others apprised
of project status
● As needed, develops and distributes presentations and other materials/information
● Completes other routine and ad-hoc analysis and reporting. Responsible to keep all internal
stakeholders up-to-date with progress and interim updates. Following prescribed departmental
procedures, practices and protocols and by using standardised reporting and communications
tools/templates and other resources
● Consistently complies with all governing laws, regulations, Roche SOPs and other guidelines of your responsibilities include:
For further information, please contact Paula Keville-Spain firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: GDCROC_1567087112
Broadcast As: 143140
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Specialism: Data Science
Recruitment Consultant: Paula Keville-Spain