Global Infrastructure Program Manager required by major pharmaceutical organisation based in Basingstoke for an initial 6 month contract to set up an exciting new division responsible for providing innovative global operations infrastructure services and solutions across global sites.
Much of the delivery will be carried out by global vendors and partners so a large part of the role will be the identification, selection and management of key global vendors to ensure the delivery of effective global solutions.
You will have:
– at least 10 years experience in IT with 5 years in a global project management capacity
– at least 2 years experience working with modern application services and methodologies including Agile, DevOps and Developer experience.
– at least 2 years working in a pharmaceutical environment
– demonstrable experience in the identification, selection and management of vendors
– strong negotiation skills
– people management skills will be a plus but not essential
This is a really exciting opportunity to play an instrumental part in creating and implementing a new Enterprise Technology Service Team and putting your mark on developing creative and innovative solutions and services. If this role sounds of interest, then please submit your CV to arrange an initial call
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: Km/gol_1546972749
Broadcast As: 190
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary Benefits: Market Rate
Salary per: Hourly
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Contract
Job Industry: Pharmaceutical
Job Specialism: Senior Appointments
Recruitment Consultant: Kerry McDaid