Account Director – Global Healthcare PR
Fantastic chance to join a top agency which offers excellent perks including –
* Flexible working – 2 days home-based – flexible start / finish times
* Salary highly competitive – to £60k
* 25 days’ holiday (with the ability for it to rise to a maximum of 30 days alongside length of service)
* 5% employer pension contribution
* Private Medical insurance (for you and your family)
* Income Protection insurance
* Life Assurance service insurance at 4x your salary
* Travel insurance (for you and your family)
* An annual ‘wellness’ benefit of £150 after one year’s service.
* Paid sabbaticals after 5 years’ service.
This agency has an outstanding reputation and works with many high profile pharmaceutical clients. They have a great spread of accounts in areas such as women’s health, neuroscience and oncology. This opening will offer the chance to work with pharma clients and also third sector organisations.
To be considered candidates will need to have previous healthcare PR agency experience. You’ll also need to have a science degree or equivalent.
This is a fantastic role in a great agency team. The company is regularly featured in industry awards and going from strength to strength.
To find out more please contact Richard Maxwell at Paramount Recruitment today!
Keywords – healthcare PR, healthcare communications, account director, account management
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: ADPR3231_1551286169
Broadcast As: 30032
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary From: 50000
Salary To: 60000
Salary per: Annum
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Healthcare Communications
Job Specialism: Medical Communications
Recruitment Consultant: Richard Maxwell