Full Stack Java Script – Medical Bioinformatics – Oncology – Hamburg
Skills and abilities
* Development of user-oriented visual analytics tools and workflows for the interpretation of research data.
* Development of mobile web applications for electronic capture of clinical data from cancer patients.
* Usage of current technologies for the development of software applications for data analysis and visualisation.
* Support of the development of software modules for statistical analysis of high-dimensional data.
* Evaluation and implementation of User Experience aspects on the software side.
* Performance optimisation of the visualisation of largescale data.
* Interaction with a multi-disciplinary team of developers and scientists.
* An idea of microservice architectures based on Docker and Kubernetes
* Good relationship with DevOps topics like Linux Server, E2E tests, Git Flow, CI, Jira, Jenkins
* Experience with CleanCode
* Sustainable working attitude
* Strong communication skills and a high sense of responsibility
* Fluent knowledge of the English language, German is a plus
The companies service and product range offers translational and clinical research, as well as molecular diagnostics tailored to the customer’s needs. The flat organisational structure allows for quick decisions to be made and also offers the chance for creative freedom.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive starting salary and benefits, such as continuous training, sports memberships, flexible working hours and an attractive pension scheme.
If you are interested, please contact me on +44 121 6163 404 for more information or contact me via e-mail: email@example.com
We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see the website for details or send your CV in, to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: SD/JSD/HB_1582553427
Broadcast As: 155248
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary per: Annum
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Dreier