Full-Stack Software Engineer – Oxford
A new opportunity is now available for a talented Full-Stack Software Engineer to join a growing Scientific company, based in Oxford. Using your background in Python, modern web frameworks and Front end technologies, you’ll be working as part of a rapidly growing technical team, providing innovative solutions in the field of Drug Discovery.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Full-Stack Developer who wants to work on a project which not only uses the latest tools/technologies, but will make a genuine impact on patient lives. You’ll be part of a passionate team of Software Devs, Data Scientists and Scientists, working in a agile and collaborative environment.
– Responsible for growing the application tier of the platform to scale up our portfolio.
– Generate high quality, production-ready code.
– Manage your workload to lead and innovate great ideas.
– Collaborate with colleagues to define features and devise technical plans to implement them at scale.
– Advanced knowledge of a relevant programming language (Ideally Python).
– Experience with a modern web-framework (Ideally Django).
– Experience with a modern front-end framework (Angular2+).
– Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Oracle, PostgreSQL).
Desired skills and experience
*DevOps experience e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Ansible).
*Experience with cloud technologies and orchestration, AWS.
*Experience with docker, containerization, and container orchestration (Bonus ECS, Kubernetes, Fargate).
*Knowledge of Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence.
On offer fort the successful Full Stack Engineer is a very competitive salary and benefits package. You will also be working in a stimulating and fast paced environment, among a group of innovative/passionate, Developers & Scientists.
If you’re interested in this position or have any questions, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Jack Lacy via firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0121,616,3467 for a confidential call.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: FSOXJL_1557744793
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy