Event Manager – Medical Events
Experienced pharmaceutical event manager wanted for an expanding medical communications agency in Surrey!
This opportunity exists within a top healthcare communications group and offers the chance to be part of a highly successful events team. With offices in the UK and US they are well set up to work on events across the globe.
As an Event Manager you will be responsible for –
* Supporting the Events Director by providing accurate costs and information for
proposals, both UK and international
* Some proposal writing and estimating
* Venue sourcing
* Managing and overseeing events from start to finish, including liaising with clients and
* Delegate management
* Taking ownership of projects and accountability for all aspects (financial, client liaison,
* Attending and leading events
* Briefing and managing suppliers
* Overseeing and maintaining the admin systems within the department
* Ensuring internal records are kept up to date
* Some new business development and involvement in new client pitches
* Time management and time sheet completion
To be considered you must have experience of working on events in the pharmaceutical sector and be able to travel regularly (sometimes at short notice). You’ll also need some experience of using the Cvent platform and have excellent general IT skills.
There is a superb package on offer including a generous salary, private health insurance, pension, flexible working, bonuses 25 days holiday and more!
To find out more please submit your CV online or contact Richard Maxwell at Paramount Recruitment!
Job Reference: EM4261_1583943111
Broadcast As: 30032
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary From: 25000
Salary To: 35000
Salary per: Annum
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Healthcare Communications
Job Specialism: Medical Communications
Recruitment Consultant: Richard Maxwell