An independent healthcare communications agency in Hertfordshire is looking to expand its team with an Editorial Team Leader. This role is suited to an experienced ETL looking for a new challenge or an experienced Principal Medical Writer keen to progress in their career.
The company works with global pharmaceutical and scientific companies to offer services from strategic planning, medical education, learning and development, through to brand launch, tactical implementation and corporate communications.
– The Editorial Team Leader will be managing a team of around 12 people including providing editorial oversight, briefing, mentoring and line management.
– Act as the lead writer on all projects, producing high quality written materials for the appropriate audience and communication channel used. You will be responsible for the editorial quality of writers within your team.
– Manage and monitor your own workload and that of junior writers assigned to projects.
– You will think beyond the brief to find solutions to client’s needs.
– Act as the key contact for clients. This will include identifying and developing business opportunities, and acting as the key member at business development meetings.
– You will monitor work through studio. Provide feedback on design concepts, layout, content and branding.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you should have significant medical writing experience gained within healthcare / medical communications. You will have strong skills in business development, and understanding of how to develop commercial strategy. You will have the ability to apply information on any therapy area or/and internal communication project quickly and without guidance.
If successful, you will be offered a competitive starting salary, benefits package and personal development plan. You will be welcomed into a friendly and supportive work environment, with the chance to work on lots of interesting projects
Keywords: Principal Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer, Editorial Team Leader, Medical Writing, Herts, Medical Communications, Hertfordshire, Cambridge, Healthcare Communications, Cambridgeshire, Pharmaceutical, Scientific Writer, Medical Writer.
Job Reference: JG/ ETL - HTS_1579019449
Broadcast As: 542
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Healthcare Communications
Job Specialism: Medical Writing
Recruitment Consultant: Jessica Guyon