An independent healthcare consultancy which specialises in rare diseases and uncommon cancers is looking to grow its team with an Editorial Team Lead. This role is ideally suited to an experienced Medical Writer with a passion for rare diseases and an interest in mentoring, training and reviewing work. The Editorial Lead can be based from their Cheshire, Manchester or Scotland office, with the opportunity for home-working flexibility.
As Editorial Lead:
– You will be overseeing the delivery of high-quality content across the agency within agreed timelines and budgets.
– You will be working across a broad range of materials including publications, meetings, medical education and rare disease consultancy.
– You will build positive relationships with clients and clinical experts, as well as offer scientific input and insight to client and internal account teams.
– Provide training and mentorship to MWs within the team.
– Contribute to the company strategy and business development activities.
The successful applicant will be a Senior/ Principal Medical Writer or Editorial Team Lead with 5 years + healthcare communications agency experience. You will have a passion for science communications, particularly within the field of rare diseases.
In return you will receive a competitive starting salary and excellent benefits package including two industry- leading bonus schemes, generous pension scheme, life and income protect insurance and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.You will be welcomed into a supportive working environment, which offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition.
Keywords: Editorial Lead, Editorial Team Leader, Principal Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer, Medical Writing, Healthcare Communications, Medical Communications, Rare Diseases, Orphan Disease.
Job Reference: JG/ ETL- RD_1579870884
Broadcast As: 542
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary per: Annum
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Healthcare Communications
Job Specialism: Medical Writing
Recruitment Consultant: Jessica Guyon