A global medical communications agency is seeking an experienced Editor to join their innovative team in Cheshire. The company provides a wide range of communication services to leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Reporting into the Editorial Manager, you will:
– Support medical writers and Editorial Team Leaders in the implementation of client programmes.
– Proofread scientific copy, applying house/journal style and checking for good English/ Grammar.
– Online searching for reference and background information.
– Ensure all copyright and author permissions are in place prior to submission/ print.
– Liaise with scientific/ medical journal publishers and congress secretariats in relation to manuscript and abstract submissions.
– Liaise with team(s) with regards to workload and ensuring the resource sheet is up-to-date.
– Liaise with studio and external suppliers to ensure printed items meet client specifications and deadline.
To be considered for this fantastic editorial role, you will have excellent copyediting and proofreading skills, the ability to multitask and proven project management capabilities.
The suuccessful candidate will be offered a competitive starting salary and benefits such as 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service), contributory pension scheme, Private Medical Health Insurance, Life Assurance, your birthday off work, plus more!
Job Reference: JG/ E6_1579620759
Broadcast As: 542
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Healthcare Communications
Job Specialism: Medical Communications
Recruitment Consultant: Jessica Guyon