Developer Team Lead (UI) – Cambridge
A new opportunity is now available for a talented Lead Developer to join a fantastic Biotech company, working in the field of Genomics and Bioinformatics! Using your background in UI Development and management, the Lead UI Developer will be lead an agile team of front end developers, creating, developing and improving the user interface of a complex genomic analysis platform!
The successful Lead UI Developer will be overseeing the development of new product features and enhancements, as well as line managing a small team and supervising the day to day activities of the developers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced team lead to join a growing company who are providing life changing solutions in the field of Cancer and Disease.
Responsibilities of the Team Lead UI Developer:
– Lead an agile team of front end developers
– Create, develop and support user interface
– Develop new product features, working to defined timescales and quality standards
– Run scrum events with the team
– Line management and supervision of the team members
Requirements for the ideal Team Lead UI Developer:
– An demonstrable background in User Interface design and (usability, accessibility and internationalisation)
– An understanding of RESTful APIs
– Proven experience leading small teams and line management experience.
– A background in Bioinformatics or related industry
– Knowledge of other programming languages (Python, Perl, C++)
– Experience of product development within the medical industry
The company are able to offer a very competitive salary and package for this position, as well as the opportunity to have real impact on the technical direction of the product. This is unique opportunity for someone who has a passion for the Life Science sector and is eager to work with a growing and well funded start-up company!
If you’re interested or would like some more information, then please don’t hesitate to contact Jack Lacy via, firstname.lastname@example.org or call, 0121,616,3467 for a confidential call.
Software, Software Developer, Developer, Development, Team, Team Lead, Software Developer Team Lead, UI, Lead UI, UI Developer, UI Team Lead, Lead UI Developer, User Interface, User Interface Lead, User Interface Team Lead, Front End, Front End Developer, Front End Development, Line Management, Management, Team Management, Agile, Scrum, JS, React, Python, Perl, C++, Confluence, Biotech, Biotechnology, Genomics, Bioinformatics, Genetics, Personalised, Medicine, Research, Cambridge, Cabridgeshire, IT, Information technology, IT Jobs, Software Jobs, Life Science Jobs, Scientific Jobs, Genomics Jobs, Bioinformatics Jobs, UI Jobs, UI Lead Jobs, Careers, Career progression.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: UXCBJL_1541591291
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy