Contracts Manager required by global pharmaceutical company based in Welwyn Garden City for a 12 month contract.
In this role, you will be working within the R&D Global Procurement function as part of the Risk, Contracts and Compliance team. As a Contracts Manager, you will work on a variety of projects including clinical trial agreements, research collaboration and research services agreement amongst others. You will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, negotiating and finalising R&D research and vendor agreements.
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
– a BA/BS degree preferably in a science, legal or related discipline.
– 5 years work experience
– contract experience of working in a biotech, pharma or university environment would be ideal
– excellent negotiation skills with experience of negotiation master services and vendor contracts
– expert knowledge of legal issues including intellectual property, indemnity and confidentiality
– third party vendor management experience.
If this role sounds of interest, then please submit your details for a further discussion about this exciting opportunity.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: Km/cmwgc_1568133805
Broadcast As: 190
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary From: 48
Salary To: 51
Salary per: Hourly
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Contract
Job Industry: Pharmaceutical
Job Specialism: Senior Appointments
Recruitment Consultant: Kerry McDaid