Computational Biologist – Machine Learning
Exciting opportunity for a Computational Biologist to join a cutting edge drug discovery organisation based in Oxford. Becoming part of the informatics team, you will contribute to the development of their discovery platform.
The role involves developing and implementing data analysis processes to support all aspects of drug discovery. This will include the analysis and interpretation of biological data, integration of multi-omic data to drive new discovery projects, and the development of novel algorithms to extend the capabilities of their discovery platform.
Ideally you will:
– Have a PhD in a numerate discipline such as computational biology, data science, statistics or physics
– Commercial experience in the implementation of computational approaches to real world problems.
– Be comfortable applying machine learning techniques and linear models to large scale data sets to complete statistical analysis.
– A strong technical background is also required with knowledge of the modern data science languages such as Python and R.
– Experience analysing and intergrating biological data sets, particularly gene expression or proteomic
This is a fantastic chance to join an established company who have a do what is necessary culture. You will have the opportunity to be involved in different aspects of the business and help shape the culture. There is a highly competitive package on offer including generous salary, pension, and also a creative and fun work environment.
For further details on the role and company or for a confidential discussion please contact Emilie on 0121 616 3477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paramount Recruitment Specialise in the field of Genomics, Bioinformatics, Data Science and Software Development please get in touch if you would like to discuss other opportunities in this market space.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: EFCOMBIOOX - 1._1543230514
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Recruitment Consultant: Computational Biologist – Machine Learning