Clinical Scientist required by major pharmaceutical organisation based in Welwyn Garden City to provide Clinical Science lead on a Phase II -III Study Management team for Immunology and Rheumatology.
The Clinical Scientist will be involved in the development, writing and amending of protocols, will perform data management and SAE reviews. The Clinical Scientist will be responsible for strategy and execution of clinical development plans and programs. You will also be responsible for clinical documentation, conducting safety data reviews as well as interpreting and analysing clinical study data and documents.
You will have:
– Post Graduate Degree in a clinical or science related field
– Extensive knowledge of the clinical development process as well as solid clinical trial experience in pharma or a Biotech.
– successfully worked across Phase III of the drug development process.
– Experience of managing protocols and reviewing SAEs
– GCP/ICH knowledge is essential.
– Experience in immunology or rheumatology or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis would be advantageous but other therapeutic areas would be acceptable.
If this role sounds of interest, then please apply for more information.
Key words: Clinical Scientist, rheumatology, rheumatoid arthritis, Hertfordshire, contract
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: Km/csi_1558430685
Broadcast As: 190
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary From: 50
Salary To: 62
Salary per: Hourly
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Contract
Job Industry: Pharmaceutical
Job Specialism: Clinical Research
Recruitment Consultant: Kerry McDaid