Clinical Database Developer – Stevenage
A great new opportunity is now available for a talented Clinical Database Developer to join a growing start-up Biotech company based in Stevenage. Working closely with the Bioinformatics, operations and manufacturing teams, the successful Clinical Database Developer will be expected to oversee the development of a new data system to organise, store and analyse clinical/scientific data from early clinical trials!
Using your extensive background and knowledge of Clinical Database Development, you’ll be expected to both develop and maintain this new database system. The ideal candidate will be someone who is eager to be part of a well-funded, exciting start-up, who are leading the way in the next generation of personalised therapies to treat cancer.
Responsibilities of the successful Clinical Database Developer:
– Develop/maintain a database which allows collection/storage of all clinical and associated data.
– Work closely with different internal teams to design and develop a database which full meets requirements.
– Establish protocols for quality data collection, ensuring integrity.
– Implement and develop procedures for highly effective data handling/analysis.
– Ensure adherence to legal and company standards
– Minimum of 2 years (with Masters) or 5 years (with BSC) professional experience working with clinical data.
– Programming experience with structured query, procedural or object orientated programming language. (Knowledge of Python/Perl is desirable but not essential).
– Comprehensive understanding of database development processes, SOPS, working guidelines.
– An analytical mindset and ability to take initiative on a project.
The successful Clinical Database Developer can expect a competitive salary, benefits package and bonus scheme, as well as a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team of passionate scientists/informaticians – working on providing real world solutions in the field of Cancer therapies.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like some more information, then please don’t hesitate to contact Jack Lacy via, email@example.com or call, 0121,616,3467 for a confidential call.
Database Developer, Data, SQL, Clinical, Bioinformatics, Software, Engineer, Developer, Python, Perl, CDMS, Python, Perl, Programming, Structured Query, SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Relational Databases, DBMS, SOP, Clinical data, bioinformatician, software developer, Cancer, Science, Biotechnology, Biotech, Stevenage, Jobs, Jobs in science, jobs in software, IT, Databases, Management.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: STVDB_1533556247
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary per: Annum
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy