CLINICAL DATA MANAGER – Welwyn Garden City – with up to 3 days per week remote working
Clinical Data Manager x 4 required by global pharmaceutical company based in Welwyn Garden City for 6 month contract.
As a Study Data Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of data on clinical studies as well as leading the clincal data study and maintaining oversight of all build, conduct and close activities for a number of projects. You will also be responsible for the collection, review and management of data relating to one or more studies within the organisation. You will be the key representative for Clinical Data Management on the study team and will be responsible for leading the CDM element of studies from build through to close.
You must be degree qualified with at least 3 years experience working with Clinical Data in a Clinical Data Management role (CDM)
* Lead the Clinical Data Management project
* Implement study conventions, processes, knowledge sharing and best practices on projects
* Manage CDM study deliverable, including time lines, risks and coordination
* Share technical expertise cross-functionally
* Provide coaching and mentoring to Peer and Associate SDMs
* Experienced SDM with at least 3 year’s experience
* Educated to degree level
* Ability to provide feedback to individuals and management
* Ability to provide vendor performance
* Attention to detail
* Self-motivation and excellent team building skills
If this role sounds of interest, then please submit your CV in order to set up an initial exploratory telephone conversation.
Job Reference: Km/cdm2_1584116681
Broadcast As: 190
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Contract
Job Industry: Clinical Research
Job Specialism: Clinical Research
Recruitment Consultant: Kerry McDaid