Back-End Python Developer – Oxford
A superb opportunity is available for a talented Back-End Python Developer to join an exciting company, based in Oxford, working in the revolutionary field of Drug Design. This is a unique opportunity for a back-end focused developer, to work on an incredibly innovative, cloud based drug discovery platform.
Using your proven skills in Python and cloud technologies, you’ll be expected to work as part of a small but growing technical team, providing workflow solutions and strengthening the AWS infrastructure.
– Strengthen the AWS compute infrastructure that routinely runs large-scale algorithms.
– Implementing our workflow solution to author, schedule and monitor tasks, workers and dependencies.
– Generate high-quality, production-ready code.
– Manage your workload to lead and innovate great ideas.
– Work with your colleagues to define features and devise technical plans to implement them at scale.
– Minimum 2+ years software engineering experience.
– Proven experience of a relevant programming language (Python).
– Experience running large-scale calculations or data processing pipelines using a HPC technology (Ideally AWS)
– Experience with a modern workflow technology such as Airflow, AWS Batch, Luigi or more lightweight solutions like Bonobo.
– Experience with containerization technologies (Docker).
– DevOps experience e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Ansible).
Ideally you should also have:
– Knowledge of Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence.
– Experience with CI/CD technologies (Bonus Jenkins).
If you’re interested in this position or have any questions, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Jack Lacy via firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0121,616,3467 for a confidential call.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: BEOXJL_1557747998
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy