6 days ago
London 45K - 52K Permanent
Job Reference: SCAD23456_1617808814
Senior Consultant / Account Director - Healthcare
Chance to join a global PR agency which has an impressive healthcare business unit!
With a history going back over 30 years this PR agency is well established and has a global presence with several hundred employees. They work in a range of sectors with healthcare being one of their strongest since they were initially founded. The company boasts some superb accolades including several top employer awards and awards for their projects. Within healthcare their clients include most of the world's top pharmaceutical companies.
This opening is to work in the London health practice and offers the chance to work on UK and European level projects in a range of therapeutic areas, from cardiovascular, CNS and oncology, to orthopedics, women's health, rare diseases and the most cutting-edge cell and gene therapies. They cover all kinds of projects including media relations, disease awareness, market access and health policy.
Responsibilities will include:
* Leading large accounts and campaigns
* Managing, training and mentoring junior team members
* Formulating public affairs, communications, disease awareness and patent advocacy strategies
* Developing and supporting communications plans to support product launches
* Devising health thought leadership campaigns
* Creating messaging and narratives for clients
* Coming up with creative ideas for how to improve services to our clients
* Playing an active role in new business, marketing and internal company initiatives
To be considered you will need a proven track record of working with health media, ideally from a healthcare communications agency. You should be passionate about healthcare communications and keen to help grow the practice. You'll also need experience in managing and developing junior team members and be skilled in various healthcare agency project types.
There is an excellent salary on offer and a top benefits package including 25 days holiday, life assurance, private medical cover, pension scheme and more.
To find out more please contact Richard at Paramount Recruitment today!
Keywords - healthcare PR, healthcare communications, healthcare public relations, health policy, public affairs, account director
13 hours ago
London 80K - 90K Permanent
1 day ago
London 500 - 550 Permanent
1 day ago
London 30K - 50K Permanent
1 day ago
City of London 30K - 35K Permanent