1 week ago
Welwyn Garden City 400 - 500 Contract
Job Reference: km/sm_1622626431
Clinical Sourcing Manager required by a leading global pharmaceutical organisation based in Welwyn Garden City for a 12 month contract.
As a Clinical Sourcing Manager you will be part of the global procurement team providing operational sourcing services and activities to R+D functional teams across Europe, specifically responsible for the sourcing of clinical research services, clinical supplies, IXRS, ECOA systems etc You will be working closely with key stakeholders in the business to ensure their functional sourcing needs are met and also managing relationships with 3rd party suppliers and vendors.
You will have:
- At least 5 years experience in a Procurement and Sourcing role some of which MUST be in a pharmaceutical organisation or CRO
- Experience of sourcing and managing CROs as a vendor
- Strong negotiation skills particularly related to budget negotiations.
- Outsourcing experience and vendor management experience is essential.
- Deep knowledge of e-Sourcing systems.
If you have previously worked in a pharmaceutical or CRO environment, have procurement and outsourcing experience and are looking to work for a major global organisation in a friendly and stimulating work environment, then please submit your CV to arrange an initial telephone conversation.