Opportunity for an experienced Medical Science Liaison to join a leading pharmaceutical company on a 9 month contract.
This is a field- based, non-promotional medical and scientific role. The MSL will act as the interface with external healthcare professionals (HCPs) such as clinical investigators, disease area experts and disease makers to communicate evidence based critical scientific, medical, technical and developmental issues.
The MSL will be working with HCPs utilizing scientific exchange to help improve patient outcomes. You will be developing partnerships with investigators, opinion leaders and healthcare professionals though a range of activities such as clinical trial activities, publications, evidence- based communication, investigator- initiated studies, scientific support to marketing teams and input/ attendance at medical educational programmes.
To be considered for this excellent MSL role you should:
- Hold a Masters' degree or equivilent, or ideally be a Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or educated to PhD level.
- Have working knowledge of clinical relevant clinical regulations and industry standards including Good Clinical Research Practice and the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Have the ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard.
- Have strong networking capabilities and integration with KOLs.
- Have understanding of the Pharma Industry ways of working.