1 month ago
Hertfordshire Competitive Contract
Job Reference: JG/CSM_1628157640
A leading pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire is seeking an experienced Sourcing Manager on an initial 12-month contract with possibility to extend. You will be required to go into the office once a week minimum, but the company would consider fully remote for a very experienced Clinical Sourcing Manager.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have significant experience sourcing on clinical trial services such as IxRS, eCOA, CRO and ECG. Please ensure that this is included in your CV/ cover letter.
As Sourcing Manager you will:
- Provide day-to-day indirect procurement sourcing activities and business- led buying activities ensuring maximum possible global procurement impact.
- Ensure sourcing requests are executed in line with the category buying guides and content, and in compliance with relevant policies, standards, guidelines and operating procedures including preferred supplier arrangements and contracts.
- Work with Procurement and Business stakeholders to understand requirements and execute the relevant sourcing process by applying appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Support the creation and review of relevant purchasing documents and communicate the status, progress and outcomes of sourcing activities.
- Apply the sourcing process (RFIs, RFQs, RFPs) for the delivery of sourcing activities including the application of eSourcing tools.
Keywords: clinical procurement, sourcing manager, resourcing manager, clinical supplies, outsourcing manager, clinical sourcing, procurement, buyer, pharmaceutical, pharma, UK, Herefordshire, England, contract, freelance, temp.