1 week ago
City of London 50K - 65K Permanent
Job Reference: ADPR34576_1610555682
This opportunity is within their PR and Policy team in London but they work closely with teams in other disciplines of healthcare communications such as medical education, advertising and clinical trials. There are lots of chances to work on cross-discipline projects adding variety to the work. The agency has a strong global presence with multiple UK offices as well as offices in New York and Sydney.
In this role you will have a lot of autonomy with this position, reporting directly into the Business Unit Director. You'll be expected to lead, develop and build client relationships within client organisations to increase visibility of your comms client but also access the broader marketing teams to demonstrate the strategic value we bring to our client partnerships. You will lead and mentor our hungry and committed junior talent to retain the low turnover & high staff engagement we're so proud of, and help our team do the best work of their careers!
To be considered you will need the following experience and skils -
· You'll have proven experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director role from a healthcare communications environment
· Pharmaceutical client experience is a must and you should have a strong grasp of this industry
· You'll have demonstrable skills of working on a large variety of global/UK projects, and multiple accounts
· You'll have experience of managing and mentoring account executives, as well as being able to effectively manage relationships upwards to senior management
· You will have the flexibility to work across both PR and medical education disciplines (a greater focus on one over the other is fine)
There is an excellent salary on offer and comprehensive benefits such as pension, life assurance, income protection, enhanced maternity / paternity pay, medical insurance, flexible working, corporate gym membership and more!
Fantastic opportunity to join a multi award winning healthcare communications agency!
To find out more please submit your CV online or contact Richard at Paramount Recruitment!
2 days ago
City of London 50K - 60K Permanent
2 days ago
City of London 35K - 40K Permanent
2 days ago
Cheshire Competitive Permanent
4 days ago
London 30K - 33K Permanent